All Your Driving Instructor Training Needs In one place
Whether it is training to become a Driving Instructor, Standards Check Training, Client Centred Learning or Coaching for Driver Development, or you merely want to brush up on your skills, you can find what you need right here.
Or are you looking to improve your advanced driving skills? Cardington or DIA Special Test preparation and training.
We have courses to suit your needs. Whether it's beginning from scratch and starting on the road to becoming a qualified Driving Instructor, or just the elements that you need, or you want to learn more about Client Centred Learning and Coaching. Have you got a Standards Check coming up and want to hone your skills or want to improve your driving? We have the perfect course for you.
If you are looking to qualify as a driving instructor we can guide you through all the steps necessary, supporting you all the way until you qualify. Below are some of the benefits included in the course.
- Our driving instructor course is designed to help you to become a successful driving instructor, developing your skills by using the most up to date training methods, matched against the DVSA Driver & Rider Standards, Unit 6.
- You will receive training on a 1:1 basis, tailored to your specific needs and in a way that you learn best.
- You will have the option to select our unique online learning system to guide and support you through the learning process.
- You can train around your current commitments and at your own pace.
- Learn how to train all standards of driver using the most effective methods.
- Receive all the necessary reading materials, resources, webinars etc. to help you achieve your goals.
- Have your progress tracked and monitored.